Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Jollof rice with salad, pepper kpomo and fried chicken

Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Jollof rice with salad, pepper kpomo and fried chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.

Jollof rice with salad, pepper kpomo and fried chicken

Before you jump to Jollof rice with salad, pepper kpomo and fried chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.

You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn't something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn't have to be hard. If you keep at it, you'll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.

Select water over other refreshments. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee every so often won't hurt you too badly. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Drinking water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.

There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.

We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to jollof rice with salad, pepper kpomo and fried chicken recipe. You can have jollof rice with salad, pepper kpomo and fried chicken using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.

The ingredients needed to make Jollof rice with salad, pepper kpomo and fried chicken:

  1. Prepare of rice.
  2. Get of medium size fresh tomatoes.
  3. Provide of quarter of dried pepper.
  4. Provide of fresh red pepper.
  5. Use of fresh green pepper.
  6. Use of green peas.
  7. Provide of large balls of onion.
  8. Get of medium size spring onion.
  9. Provide of Maggi seasoning.
  10. Use of All purpose seasoning.
  11. Get of Salt.
  12. Take of Thyme.
  13. Prepare of Curry powder.
  14. You need of I full chicken.
  15. Take of Kpomo(cow skin).
  16. Get of For salad.
  17. You need of Cabbage.
  18. You need of carrot.
  19. Take of Medium size cucumber (optional).
  20. Use of Salad cream.

Steps to make Jollof rice with salad, pepper kpomo and fried chicken:

  1. First I cut or dice my red and green pepper my onion I also dice my kpomo then I blend my fresh tomatoes some of my fresh red pepper and onion.
  2. Then i cut and neatly wash my chicken and my diced kpomo then add my seasonings, onions and add some water then leave it on the burner until the chicken is well cooked and soft.
  3. I then pre boil my rice and wash, set aside and fry my chicken in sunflower oil(medium heat) so when everything is ready I fry my tomato purée then add my stock water and some more seasoning and salt when this is ready I add my pre boiled rice and allow to cook for maybe 20-30 mins depending on your cooker.
  4. When the water starts drying up I add my peas some of my green and red pepper and that's it so when the water is all dried up I stir with a wooden spoon and yes my jollof rice is ready.
  5. Over to kpomo I add a little bit of oil in a frying pan add some chopped onion and my roughly blended pepper and fry I then pour in my already cooked kpomo, curry,seasoning cube and salt then stir fry for about 2/3 mins and my pepper kpomo is ready.
  6. For my salad I wash my cabbage,carrot and cucumber then grate my cabbage and carrot put in a clean plate add my salad cream an that is it 😊.

This version of jollof rice adds chicken for a filling dinner that cooks all in one pan. Scatter the peppers over the top of the. Jollof rice with salad, pepper kpomo and fried chicken. Jollof, a traditional Nigerian main dish, brings out the best flavors of rice and chicken and pairs especially well with fried plantains. See recipes for Jollof rice with salad, pepper kpomo and fried chicken too.

If you find this Jollof rice with salad, pepper kpomo and fried chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.

Comments

Popular Posts